o n t h e t r a c k s

Wednesday

Joyful Joyful - a new text

Joyful, Joyful, we Adore You, God of Glory, Lord of Love.
Maker of the world around me, weaver of the sky above.
I believe your hands have made me, fashioned me in every part;
Maker of the earth and heavens, Lord, I give to you my heart.

Thankful, Thankful, we exalt You, singing praise to Christ the Son,
Born among us of a virgin, Heaven’s child and Holy One,
Teaching of your Father’s Kingdom, off’ring up your life for all,
Bursting from the grave, you offer life to those who hear your call.

Holy, Holy, we declare you, Spirit of the Living Lord;
Come to dwell within your people, You are worshiped and adored.
God my Father, Christ my Savior, Spirit living in my heart:
Finish in me your salvation, make my life your work of art!

© 2006 Rick Lindholtz

No comments: