o n t h e t r a c k s

Tuesday

July 3 Update

Awfully rainy in Kingwood these past couple weeks. July 4th doesn't hold out much hope for dry weather either. Scheduled - Morning: The local parade. Afternoon: These Guys Here playing at a block party. Evening: Fireworks. We can move the block party indoors and play without drums if need be, but the parade and fireworks can't move inside very easily...


ElenaClaire got home from the mission trip Sunday night. These two snaps were taken by my buddy Spencer. While she was arriving home, Alicia and I were in the Theatre District enjoying "Sweet Charity". Cute show, well done. Very much a throwback to the
groovy Sixties. Quite a change from what we'll be doing next
weekend: going to hear ElenaClaire sing opera.

(I had some content in here about politics but I deleted it. My interest in politics is more like a morbid fascination, but more accurately, the more I see, the sicker I feel.)

This just in: (via)




No comments: