o n t h e t r a c k s

Monday

an MPD day

...or at least that's what Sunday felt like: multiple personalities all over.
At 8:20 I was a tenor in a Contemporary Praise and Worship Choir
At 9:30 I was a keyboard leader of a Traditional Worship Service
At 11:00 I was doing 8:20 again
At noon I was a singer in a rock band for the All-Church BBQ picnic
At 4 pm I was a pastor officiating at the funeral of a 25 year old woman who was our babysitter 10 years ago
At 6 pm I was a husband out to dinner with his wife and some friends
At 8 pm I was a Dad consoling a daughter who was feeling overwhelmed by stress.

This morning I was a guy with a muscle spasm in his lower back.

and wondering if the muscle spasm was related to the previous day?

1 comment:

donnjohnson said...

Blessings on you for being faithful!