o n t h e t r a c k s

Thursday

Verses and music - "Grace"

Earlier I posted 2 verses for which I wrote music, to function as verses to the chorus "But for your Grace" by Rita Baloche. Later that day I wrote a third:

Now let me live to serve you,
in Grace to share Your Word,
until you come
and I say again
as I stand before my Lord:


© Rick Lindholtz, 2005

Click here to see the notes and chords. (When it comes up it will be reduced to fit your screen and so will look too small, but right-click and save it to your computer. Then you can print it in any size you want. Oh, and if you use it, you owe it to Rita and Integrity Music to buy a copy of her music as originally published.)
If possible I'll also get the MP3 up next week (I'm leading worship this weekend and we're introducing this song.)

No comments: