o n t h e t r a c k s

Monday

Monday Afternoon - Music, Tools, Rodeo

• Here is a neat online tool. I needed to gather some information related to communications at CTK and this provided me with just the tool I needed.

• We had a great day at the Houston Livestock show and Rodeo on Saturday. Ride 'em, Miles!

















• EC received the "Distinguished Student Scholarship" of $8,500 per year at Concordia. Will she go? Hard to say. Other scholarships are out, there and at North Park, waiting on a reply, and more go out next week.

• My friend and colleague Marilyn Johnson and I collaborated on a song entitled "I am the vine". My contribution was the second verse. Written on Tuesday and Wednesday; presented in worship on Sunday, with Alicia and our friend George joining us on harmony vocals. Out of respect for Marilyn's ownership of the song, please do not use without contacting me first.

No comments: