o n t h e t r a c k s

Tuesday

Tuesday Morning Update

The physician who saw EC yesterday reviewed the blood tests which show what we both hoped and suspected. There is an imbalance in her bloodwork of at least two items - one of which is only 5% of normal levels. This absence in the bloodwork can cause almost every symptom from which EC has been suffering. This is good news because this can be corrected, and this Dr. has had good success with treating patients who present with these symptoms. We've started the new medications which are naturally derived and not synthetic; and have been told that over the next 2-3 weeks we might expect to see considerable improvement.

EC ate pretty well yesterday and kept everything down, I think, and slept fairly well last night with only a couple minor wakeups that were easily resolved.

This morning one of her two instructors with as-yet-unfinished work said that he would give EC her present grade pre-final, even though she cannot finish the final. Her current grade is an A.

baby steps out of the woods continue...

1 comment:

HealthypH said...

Hi Rick,

Has anyone thrown the idea of raw foods your way for curing and/or managing diabetes.

I just did a post today on my blog that provides some links for you to consider looking at where people have cured diabetes.

Although my blog also focuses on an omega-3/antioxidant, please be assured that I have no affiliation with the resource links I provided in my diabetes post and it is completely independent. I highly recommend reading about and watching the documentary I provided. Here is the link:

http://moxxorproducts.blogspot.com/2008/12/can-i-cure-my-diabetes.html

I hope you find it interesting. Take Care