o n t h e t r a c k s

Sunday

April 27

Chris Forbes has published an e-book called “Facebook for Pastors”, advocating that ministry leaders should be on Facebook. I agree with his premise.

 

I am in the thick of writing a seminar that combines the best parts of “Bringing my World to Christ”, which I taught for 15 years, with “Living a Life with a Mission

By Mike Breen with Bob and Mary Hopkins”. Mike, a mentor of our staff, developed “LifeShapes”, a set of ministry tools that are very useful. The key concept in the “Octagon”, his primary evangelistic teaching tool, is the concept of identifying the “Person of Peace”.

 

1 comment:

jeleasure said...

May I ask, What is your mission?
I have read from your most recent post on this blog to this point. I have not picked up anything but show business.
I often read minister's blogs for inspiration.
I will probably be accused of having made a judgement before reading your other blogs. However, I've looked at them as well.
The American Family Association announced, "Only six percent of all people who call themselves Christians truly understand the core message of the Bible".
So, I have been curious as to what pastors write on their blogs. What are the ministers going to do to decrease Biblical ignorants?